To collaborate with our clients to provide innovative risk mitigation solutions that predict, identify and abate threats and vulnerabilities.
KeyPoint’s greatest asset is our reputation for integrity. Our core values emphasize our dedication to maintaining an uncompromising commitment to integrity within all of our customer and business relationships. We have built a standard of trust and confidence in the work we perform. We know in everything we do, we must always “do the right thing.” Our success depends upon our shared commitment to uphold these values and consistently follow the policies and procedures in supporting all of our business activities.
1. Being honest: I will conduct business of KeyPoint in an open and forthright manner without deception or evasion of the truth. I will clearly state the results of my work without attempts to mislead, exaggerate, or conceal less than favorable outcomes.
2. Being accountable: I am solely responsible for my behavior and am accountable for performing my duties according to the policies and procedures of KeyPoint.
3. Doing the right thing, not the expedient thing: I will perform my duties to the highest standard of integrity.
4. Being professional: I will perform all duties to the best of my ability to ensure organizational goals are accomplished, while maintaining productive business relationships.
5. Respecting others: I will treat all persons with respect and courtesy. I will work to maintain a culture that respects everyone without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, real or perceived disability or handicap, genetic predisposition, or veteran status.
6. Maintaining confidentiality: I will respect and preserve the privacy of all matters associated with the performance of my duties. I will report all unauthorized disclosures of confidential information, whether intentional or accidental. I will adhere to the restrictions on, and expected use of, the information I become aware of in the course of my duties, and will ensure I do not use the material for any but its intended purpose.
7. Keeping commitments: I will put forth my by best effort to provide quality work products within agreed time frames.
8. Communicating with candor: I will provide open, forthright communication. I will make a conscious effort to be accurate, factual and candid, and will guard against withholding pertinent information or crafting my communication in a manner that could lead to false or erroneous conclusions.
9. Respecting self: I recognize I am an important part of KeyPoint’s efforts and what I do has an impact on the success or failure of KeyPoint. I will maintain and enhance my reputation by producing quality work and observing high standards of integrity. I will not let others persuade me to do what I believe is wrong. I will take pride in my work.
10. Acting with integrity: I will perform my duties with integrity, which can be defined as doing the right thing even when no one is watching.
If you have a concern or a potential ethics violation to report, please reach out to us immediately:
Anonymous Fax: (866) 447-7239
Phone: (703) 608-5268